Patty Young Modkid iPad, iPhone, Eyeglass, Cell Phone Cases Sewing Pattern, FREE SHIPPING
Quilted ipad, iphone and eyeglass cases with accessory pockets
Protect your most prized possessions with these quilted designer cases. These are the perfect stash-buster projects because they use small scraps of fabric, but look oh, so cool when finished!
MICRO MINI PATTERNS come as a bright, full color booklet with clear instructions, diagrams and photographs to guide you along packaged in a crystal-clear resealable poly bag with a large hanging hole.
SUGGESTED FABRICS: quilting cottons, lightweight denim, muslin, twill. Use Patty Young’s fabric collections for a modern and eclectic look. We used Patty’s Textured Basics collection for Michael Miller Fabrics.
FABRIC REQUIREMENTS (based on 44"/45" non-directional fabric):
• Eyeglass Case: 1/4 yard of fabric #1 (outer) and #2 (lining/trim), 1/8 yard of fusible fleece
• iPhone Case: 1/4 yard of fabric #1 (outer) and #2 (lining/trim), 1/8 yard of fusible fleece
• iPad Case: 1/3 yard of fabric #1 (outer) and #2 (lining/trim), 1/4 yard of fusible fleece
• 3/4" of 3/4"-wide sew-on Velcro for all cases.
• Coordinating thread.
• OPTIONAL: Small decorative buttons for tab.