Heather Bailey Seymour Spyhop Sewing Pattern, FREE SHIPPING // Whale // Stuffed Animal // Pincushion // DIY
Weather your next storm of creativity with a watchful whale to skipper your pins and needles. This popular design is quick to sew and TONS of fun.
We offer materials kits as well -- see our "Kits & Other Fun Stuff" section of the store for kit options. Otherwise, refer to the Materials List below for a fabrics & supplies needed.
• 1/8 yd main whale fabric*—or one fat quarter
• 9"h x 6"w contrast belly fabric*—or one fat quarter
• 1/4 yd light-weight, fusible woven interfacing, 20"+ wide
• Wool-blend felt scraps for eyes, for crab & for optional orca markings
• 2 small beads (5mm) for whale eyes & 2 small beads (5mm) for crab eyes
• Embroidery floss to match crab felt
• Embroidery floss for attaching orca markings
• Sew-on pin back or safety pin
Pins, scissors, pinking shears, iron, hand-sewing needle, long needle for attaching whale eyes, seam ripper, water-soluble marker, stuffing tool
* Suitable fabrics include quilting-weight cotton, light-weight decorator fabric, or other light- to medium-weight woven fabrics.
Every pattern includes comprehensive, professionally-illustrated instructions, along with additional construction tips, a pattern-specific glossary and a metric conversion chart for international customers.
--Metric Conversion Chart included with each pattern--