Heather Bailey Clara and Clancy Pig Dolls Sewing Pattern, FREE SHIPPING
NEW PATTERN - in stock beginning April 23, 2010.
Pig out with charming Miss Claira, the pig. Sew up a vest and pants to create Mister Clancy as well. Every child loves adorable farm animals. This dressable doll will delight your children and decorate their rooms all at once.
**Includes pattern & instructions for girl and boy piggies, as well as a dress, bloomers, shirt, and pants.**
Every pattern includes comprehensive, professionally-illustrated instructions, along with additional construction tips, a pattern-specific glossary and a metric conversion chart for international customers.
NOTE: For a girl doll, pair a dress with bloomers.
For a boy doll, create a shirt and pants.
PIG DOLL (24” tall)
• 5/8 yd fabric* for body
• 1/8 yd fabric* for hands & feet
• 1/8 yd fabric* for front of ear
• 3” x 3” fabric* for front of snout
• Felt scraps for eyes
• Felt scraps, ribbon scrap, & button
for flower(s) (optional)
• 2 beads for eyes, 4-6mm in diameter
• 2 buttons for arms, 5/8”-3/4” wide
• Embroidery thread for eyelashes & nostrils
• Doll-maker’s needle for sculpting
• Buttonhole thread for sculpting
• Polyester stuffing
• 3/8 yd fabric*
• 1/8 yd light-weight, fusible interfacing
• 4 sets of sew-in snaps
BLOOMERS or PANTS
• 1/2 yd fabric*
• 5/8 yd elastic for bloomers, 1/4” wide
OR 1/3 yd elastic for pants, 1/4” wide
• 3/8 yd fabric*
• 5 buttons, 3/8”-7/16” wide
Pins, scissors, iron, needles, water-soluble
marker, seam ripper, stuffing tool
(Stuffing Fork™, chopstick, or tip
of scissors – be careful!)
* Suitable fabrics include quilting-weight cotton, light-weight decorator fabric, and other light- to
medium-weight woven fabrics, 44”/45” wide. Do not use stretchy fabrics such as woven with lycra content, or knits.