Make a troop of acrobatic elephants to sort and stack — or whip up a happy pachyderm pincushion for your sewing studio.
*Includes pattern & instructions for 4″ elephant with star, heart, and flower embellishment options*
• 1/4 yd fabric* for elephant
• 1/4 yd light-weight, fusible, woven interfacing, 20″+ wide
• Wool-blend felt scraps for star, heart,
or flower decoration (optional)
• Embroidery thread, or 2 small buttons
for flower centers (optional)
• Embroidery thread, or 2 small buttons for eyes
Pins, scissors, iron, needles, seam ripper, water-soluble
marker, narrow turning tool (such as Dritz® Loop Turner),
stuffing tool (such as Stuffing Fork™ or chopstick)
* Suitable fabrics include quilting-weight cotton, light-weight decorator fabric, and other light- to medium-weight woven fabrics. Do not use stretchy fabrics such as wovens with lycra content, or knits.
Elephant is approximately 4″ tall
Pattern Measures 5″w x 7″h
Fabrics shown are Heather’s Nicey Jane™ fabric collection for Free Spirit™.
Every pattern includes comprehensive, professionally-illustrated instructions, along with additional construction tips, a pattern-specific glossary and a metric conversion chart for international customers.